Full-Service Auto Parts
Let our experienced staff pull parts at your request. Shop our computerized inventory of quality OEM recycled parts online and then we do the work at both our Cincinnati and Dayton locations – removing your parts in an environmentally friendly manner. Cohen ships via parcel service nationwide and offers local delivery to commercial addresses. Most parts are original manufacturer installed components. Standard warranties apply. Extended warranties are available for most full-service parts. Browse our online inventory to find the part you need or call us to source your part through Cohen's robust trading network.
Full Service Sales Policy
- 30-Day Return Policy, In Store Credit only.
- Original Receipt is required when picking up a part.
- No Warranty on tires, electrical parts, body parts, hubs, spindles, glass, or speakers.
- 25% restock fee on unwanted parts minimum $10.
- Deposits forfeited after 14 days. No Refunds.
- All parts pulled are returned to stock after 14 days. No Refunds.
- Deposit on engines and transmissions are $100 and will not be refunded if you change your mind.
- Orders can be pulled while you wait. The time it takes to pull your order depends on the number of orders in front of you and how difficult your particular order is to pull.
- Empty all Engine and Transmission Cores before return or we charge to drain your fluids $20.
- Cores must be returned within 14 days.
- Commercial Accounts may apply for credit terms.
- No Personal Checks.
- Tax Exempt Forms must be on file to avoid tax charges. No Exceptions.
- We will not pull your order without a deposit being made.